Preparation for your Kung Fu Training


Please read the Preparation Page listed below carefully ,the informations below is very useful for you to join us.

1.What do you need to prepare to join Tai mountain shaolin kung fu school?

Before you come, you can keep healthy diet and you just may do some the running, Squats, Push-ups, Sit-ups, Hiking, Gymnastics ,or Daily Stretching ,that can help your training here and can make training easier for yourself.

2.What is the procedure to come to school?

Firstly,please contact us or send the application form to school,after you’ve received by school,then,you can apply visa and book flight and buy insurance.

3.What kind of visa do I need?

You can simply go to your nearest Chinese Embassy and apply for a tourist visa,then,the school will help you to extend or change it into long term student visa if you are long term student.(one year to five year student visa)

We can send you an invitation letter for visa.

4.How to get to us?


The travel is that you take a flight from your hometown to Beijing first, the capital city of China, then change to a domestic flight from Beijing to zhen city airport, the city that we located,we will pick you up at Zhenjiang airport /train station after I get your exact arrival time.


5.What kind of Clothing to bring with me?

You can bring some raining clothes such as Tracksuits, T-shirts, Shorts, Vests and sweat shirts etc and daily necessaries..

If you come during the winter months From Dec to February, you will need bring some warm clothes such as hat, scarf, gloves and a warm coat.As well,you can also buy training clothes/shoes here at the big supermarkets we located.

6.On the visa

You can simply go to your nearest Chinese Embassy and apply for a tourist visa,then,the school will help you to extend or change it into long term student visa if you are long term student.(one year to five year student visa)

The school can send you an invitation letter if you need.


Click here to see the Chinese embassy around the world.


7.Travel/Medical Insurance

we recommend to buy a full medical/travel insurance including accident or illness/injury for your duration of time with us.